The restaurant and food diary of a full-time NYC-based foodie. These days, I'm in love with great food, technology, startups, social entrepreneurism, photography and travel.

September 24, 2006

The art of making wax food look delicious

For all those curious about how the delicious looking wax food in restaurant displays is made:

Wax tempura how to video:



Wax Melon Soda how to video:



Wax Crepe how to video:



The Real Deal: Wax food displays I saw in Tokyo:







Thanks to Watashi to Tokyo for the heads up on these great videos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you know company in Japan that makes those wax fake crepes?. I am interesting to purcharse some fake crepes.
Thank you
Luis

victor wu said...

Hi,who selling wax crepe or wax food in the USA ? Please email me any related info at "victor228@gmail.com" Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I be able to in fact obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.


Also visit my site: weight loss
My web page > weight loss