The restaurant and food diary of a full-time NYC-based foodie. These days, I'm in love with great food, technology, startups, social entrepreneurism, photography and travel.

September 22, 2006

First Post
















After months of lurking in the foodie community, I've finally stirred up the spirit to get off my butt and start my blog to add to the collective madness of the online scene. I'll be posting about my fooding adventures, NYC events and interesting things on the world wide intraweb.

3 comments:

Gerald San Jose said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to start your own food blog! Welcome to the neighborhood, =)!

Gerald San Jose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aesis said...

Aw, thanks! :D I'm having a lot of fun with this blogging thing... unfortunately, I accidentally turned on comment moderation and didn't realize that I had to approve all the posts so this is showing up very belatedly.